Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 banana (Fresh or Frozen)
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 4 tbs Açaí powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1-2 cup of ice
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy
- Add all ingredients (minus the almond milk) in mason jars and put in the freezer to save time on prep work!
- You can use acai puree instead, I would just reduce the amount of almond milk to 1/4 cup and add more liquid if necessary
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 2.9g | Fat: 4.1g | Sodium: 97mg | Potassium: 629mg | Fiber: 7.1g | Sugar: 28.8g | Calcium: 130mg | Iron: 2.9mg