Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
YIELDS: 1 CUP
- 1 Avocado
- 1 ½ cup of Mango Powder
- 1 tbsp Lime Powder (1/4 cup fresh lime juice (1–2 limes)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 green onion, minced chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tbsp. chopped fine jalapeno
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Salt and fresh ground white pepper, to taste
- To a bowl of a food processor add avocado, mango powder, cilantro, onion, garlic, jalapeno, cumin, and lime powder. Season with salt and fresh ground white pepper, to taste. Puree until smooth.
- Gradually add oil, in a steady, slow stream, and puree thoroughly after each addition. Dressing should be thick, creamy, and light lime color.
- Store, refrigerated, in an airtight container up to 3 days.