Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 12 mini cheesecakes
- 1 cup Brazilian nuts
- 1 cup almonds
- 2 tbs Flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 4 tbs sugar
- 4 tbs milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbs cold water
- 3 tbs Açaí Fruit Powder
- 1.5 cups Fresh or frozen blueberries
Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
1. In a food processor, add the Brazilian nuts, almonds, flour, sugar and melted butter. Blend until crumbs form.
2. Pat about 2-3 tablespoons of crust mixture into ungreased mini cheesecake pan in each individual cup (you could use mini muffin pans)
3. Bake for 15 minutes, and then cool slightly.
4. In a small sauce pan reduce the lemon juice, sugar, and blueberries. Then fold the Acai powder until berries are cooked. Cool and set aside for the cheesecake batter.
5. Brush 1 teaspoon of the Acai Blueberry syrup on the crust. (keep refrigerated)
6. Beat the cream cheese, sugar, milk and eggs until thick. Fold in vanilla.
7. Fold 1 cup of the acai blueberry syrup.
8. Add the cream cheese mixture to each cup (almost to the top)
(Fresh blueberries can be added on the top if preferred)
9. Bake 15-20 minutes. Let cool, then pop out. (Use silicon mold for easy pop out)
10. Refrigerate leftover crust and cheesecake mixture until the pan is free.